- Go to adobe.com and download the download manager (!)
- Go through the download manager installer wizard.
- Download the actual reader through the handy download manager.
- Go through the Acrobat Reader installer wizard.
- Open the Help menu and ask Acrobat Reader to check for updates.
- Authorize some form of Safari repair, whatever that means.
- Download the 7.0.1 update and authorize it to be installed.
- Download the 7.0.2 update and authorize it to be installed.
- Download the 7.0.3 update and authorize it to be installed.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Pox on Acrobat Reader
This is what you have to do to install the latest version of Acrobat Reader on a mac: