- Go to adobe.com and download the download manager (!)
- Go through the download manager installer wizard.
- Download the actual reader through the handy download manager.
- Go through the Acrobat Reader installer wizard.
- Open the Help menu and ask Acrobat Reader to check for updates.
- Authorize some form of Safari repair, whatever that means.
- Download the 7.0.1 update and authorize it to be installed.
- Download the 7.0.2 update and authorize it to be installed.
- Download the 7.0.3 update and authorize it to be installed.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
This is what you have to do to install the latest version of Acrobat Reader on a mac:
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
I was just doing a mental inventory of all the cool technology I wish I was a master of, and I realized that my inventory is very different than just a couple years ago: A Couple Years Ago
- Cocoa / Objective-C
- Mac OS X
- Ruby On Rails